Comaking great products is a focus on what is valuable, usable and feasible.
The promise of Agile often goes unfulfilled when participants aren’t actively engaged and effectively coached. We work together to identify which puzzles to solve, and how to solve them by creating a shared understanding of our clients’ current state and future objectives. All of our services are tailored to the needs of clients and teams.
Improve product development effectiveness with our Agile, Lean, Scrum and Discovery courses
Comakers classes are highly collaborative where participants learn by doing. Our trainings are a mixture of open discussion and experiential, active learning opportunities. In workshop-style training, participants take active ownership of their learning process. The outcome? Participants:
- are empowered with practical skills
- can immediately apply their new understanding at work
- understand new approaches to solve identified problems
Your learning experience with Comakers is like no other. We offer training and coaching for product development in Agile, Lean and Design Thinking throughout the U.S. and around the world. Whether you are looking for Scrum Certification, User Story Mapping, or Lean and Kanban principles, Comakers has a course to suit your needs.
Immediately apply the concepts learned in training to current projects
Effective training exposes participants to a variety of concepts and practices. However, as with any new skillset, it’s always a challenge to directly apply these concepts to current work. Following up your training with coaching days for each Product Owner and team will help build confidence and transform practices into better results.
We can help with your Agile product development needs
Leverage the Scrum process framework as an ideal Agile starting point by scheduling a class today. The essential elements of Scrum’s iterative learning framework will give your organization a strong foundation to build an Agile process.
Comakers specializes in helping companies learn and apply processes to build truly great software products. Contact us by phone at 435-200-4533 or fill out the contact form below.
- Hayim Makabee on Consequences of Thinking, Fast and Slow – Blog Series
- Ben Linders on Evaluate Process Qualities, not Process Compliance
- Der perfekte Product Design Sprint - die besten Methoden für kompakte 5 Tage | produktbezogen.de on Describing Agile Product Discovery
- Colin Claverie (@Coclav) on Evaluate Process Qualities, not Process Compliance
- Aaron Sanders on Consequences of Thinking, Fast and Slow – Blog Series